Airplane for Sale
Here is a nice 1977 (1978 Serial Number) Cessna 172N airplane that will provide years of flying enjoyment. The original exterior/interior are rated at 9/4. Windshield is new, and other window surfaces are in average condition. The interior is slowly being redone, clean, from the seats, carpeting, plastics, and panel. Well maintained, the current owner is a flying club and is eager to sell this as part of a club reorganization and downsizing.
* Aircraft total time: 7458 (may vary slightly as it is still being flown)
* Engine: 160 hp Lycoming O-320-H2AD 8.5 Gallons per hour average.
* Engine SMOH: 25
* Last Annual: 12/2010
* Last IFR: 7/2010
* Some damage history is the result of a hard landing in 1989. The Firewall was professionally repaired to Cessna specifications and the Skyhawk has flown great since. Also some hail damage pre-2004.
* Will sell with current annual
* Nicely equipped trainer with:
* -Standard Cessna IFR package
* - 4 Place intercom
* - Dual Cessna 385a Nav/Com
* - ILS w/Glide Slope
* - ADF
* - EGT monitor/gauge
* - Transponder
* 28 volt electrical system w/External Power plug
* Flap STC incorporated in 1998 to allow 2400# GW.
* New DG, AI and Turn and Bank 2009 and 2010
* New Paint 2008
* New windshield in '06
* Exterior/Interior: 9/4
* This 1977 Skyhawk is hangared at WDG in Enid, OK.
* We have several CFI's and delivery arrangements can be made for a negotiable mileage fee.
* For info call: (580) 402-0191 or email@example.com